Well he missed a pretty god damn big one didn’t he
u fucked up, Tony
u fucked up big time
you had one job, Tony
what if he did find it though?
what if after the avengers, he just archived the data, fully intending to look at it all later, and then kind of forgot about it because he was too busy trying to tinker his trauma away?
what if after iron man 3 he got bored one day, went through his data banks, found all this damning evidence, and figured it out?
what if he found out during winter soldier and tried to contact someone, but steve and natasha were already underground, fury was faking the dead, hill was with fury, coulson and his team were being held hostage on the plane, clint was nowhere to be found, thor was in asgard, and bruce was on vacation in hawaii?
what if he couldn’t do anything about it because he’d gotten rid of all the suits?
what if he was building one from his old files and going to try to do something about it, but then jarvis brought up the news and all he could do was sit there and watch the helicarriers fall because as good as his tech was, it still couldn’t finish the armor fast enough for him to help?
what if he knew but he couldn’t do a thing to fix it?
magic eight ball, will i ever get over my feelings for this character? [shakes it] [glances down] [little message says “hahaha fuck no you’re in this for life”]
Jennifer Morrison being a cutie on vh1
is anyone ever actually legitimately comfortable while riding an elevator with other people
it has been confirmed
Actual 5 year olds: Killian Jones and Emma Swan (pssst…totally meant to be ;))
Dear Lord, it’s one thing to hate on me for defending my favorite character, but it’s another thing entirely to attack my own character and refer to me as a less decent human being who is selfish and cares for nobody but myself. And someone no one can ever rely on.
You don’t know me. You couldn’t possibly know me. We’ve never met. Apparently a little bit of friction is enough to turn you into a douche bag.
Maybe there’s a reason I connect with Hook (and no, it’s not because I’m a selfish degenerate who also doubles as the scum of society). Maybe I’ve done some things in the past I’m not proud of. Maybe I really connected with last episode because despite my running, it keeps coming back to haunt me. Maybe all I want is forgiveness because I never meant to hurt anyone but that’s just the way it worked out.
Watching Hook almost break down as he earnestly pleaded with Ariel for forgiveness broke my heart because I know exactly how he feels. And the fact that he didn’t get to actually apologize to the real Ariel for what he did hurts even more. All he wants is forgiveness, and that was cruelly ripped from him.
If a character like that tries so hard for redemption and yet receives such awful backlash for (god forbid) trying to be a better person, what hope is there for the rest of us?
I like Hook. Scratch that, I love Hook. He’s a fabulously written, well developed, complicated, dynamic character. He’s selfish, yes. I agree with that. But for the love of god, don’t start attacking people’s character because you don’t like what they have to say. That just makes you an asshole
you fucking know who you are.
And for the record, I don’t take kindly to people who are outright cruel to me for no reason.
Do you Love the Colors of Disney? Enjoy the Moment!
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about how a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
SHAYE SAINT JOHN STARTLED ME
it’s got noise in it, really really creepy noise. Just be careful, okay?
Can I add to this list?
Click on the bolded word(s). No screamers, promise!
This is awesome
Hey guys :)
sixpenceee here again with some more websites! Thank you for the other tumblr user that added my father’s long,long legs.
- TED IS GOD: a website of a guy who thinks he’s the superior overlord. Just go through it and you’ll see his ever increasing insanity.
- Book of Immanuel David Isaiah: Authorities believe this is the work of Brian David Mitchell, suspected of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart in 2001. Complete raving nonsense.
- Urban Exploration Resource: a database of creepy urban exploring sites. They’ve got everything from abandoned nuclear silos in Ukraine to Saddam Hussein’s destroyed palace. Chances are you’ll find something in your own city.
- Dan’s Gallery of the Grotesque: Okay, this site is HORRIBLE. I know I’m a paranormal blogger but I post NO gore. I can’t stand it. Maybe some corpses once in a while, but no full entangled bloody gruesome gore. But for those of you who like it, then this site is perfect for you.
- Time Cube: the website of a guy who claims that modern physicists are wrong and how each day is actually 4 days happening at the same time. Some bizarre things here.
- Last Words: a website of cockpit voice recordings of commercial airline crashes. There are some audio but most are transcriptions.
- Unsolved murder cases websites: Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders, Keddie Murders, Taman Shud Case
- Number Stations: method of communication with spies, the website contains recordings of how they do this
- Chip-chan: a Korean woman, barricaded in her Seoul apartment, who claims she has been implanted with a verichip that controls her life. Her live webcam was discovered in 2008, and she is still streaming to this day.
- Karin Catherine Waldegrave: a Facebook user who posted hundreds of cryptic messages to her own Facebook page. Her Facebook has since been deleted, but information and archives of her posts can be found here and here.
- Natsumi Tsuji: also known as Nevada-tan, an 11-year-old elementary school student who murdered her classmate with a boxcutter. A fansite with added information and translations of her diary can be found here. (most of the photos are fake.)
- nana825763: Japanese youtube user known for her creepy videos, most famously username:666 (warnings for loud/creepy noises, repetitive sounds, trypophobia, scopophobia, body horror, insects, blood, rapid motion, and a jump scare at the end.)
- /x/ masterlist: stickied thread. if you run out of creepy content after this i will give you an award. i can’t give you warnings for every link so be careful !
i liked the page for my school’s lgbt* center on facebook and my mom just sent me a message that said
“now all of china knows you’re queer”
please deliver this reply to your mother:
she laughed so hard i think she exploded
I don’t understand because wasn’t Olaf’s actions of lighting the fire, almost melting and then trying to save her and act of true love and shouldnt that have unfrozen her heart?
for real i was watching and i was really upset that they did this scene but still needed love to be romantic??
but also them carrying her all the way back to the castle to get her there couldn’t that count as an act of love too??
It’s because the act of love had to be by Anna, not for her.
As painful as the last episode was I’m excited.
I’m excited to see Emma acknowledging her feelings for Killian.
I’m excited to see Emma fighting for Killian, rather than the other way around.
I’m excited to see Killian telling Emma the truth about what happened with Ariel and her telling him she loves him anyway.
I’m just really excited okay.
It’s really gross that so many people liked this post because
they’re basically saying
that Emma will tell Hook she loves him after he killed a man
instead of helping Ariel find Eric
Hook risked saving an innocent man’s life just to save a fucking object
I would be terrified if someone I knew was in love with a murderer like it’s completely okay to do that shit and not get punished at all???
Where are the sane people at?????
I understand how that is upsetting, but honestly is it that surprising? Hook doesn’t know this Eric person or Ariel (and she did put a knife to his throat without proper proof it was Hook’s fault). I thought it was wrong of her to expect Hook to give up the one thing he cherished most in the world for a man he didn’t know.
Hook felt TERRIBLE about his choice. Are you and I watching the same show???? He was anguished about his decision and wanted nothing more than to go back and fix his mistake. People screw up and Hook screwed up BIG TIME. He didn’t murder anyone. Emma isn’t in love with a murderer; she’s in love with a broken man who has made mistakes. It’s human.
Ariel shouldn’t have expected Hook to give up everything for her. He doesn’t know her, isn’t in love with her, nothing. Sure, he handled Blackbeard wrong. Instead of killing him, Hook could have held him at knifepoint or something until he revealed where Eric was.
But for the love of god, Hook DID NOT KILL ERIC. He made the decision to leave Eric on a island and chose his ship, the one thing he had that could ever bring him back to his true love. It was selfish, yes, but had he given everything up for Ariel I would have been surprised. Hook was trying to go back to his old life and he screwed up.
Hasn’t he paid enough for his past crimes?
Eric is a prince.
A prince with money.
A prince who could make Hook a new fucking boat or even send men after Black Beard to get Jolly Roger back.
A boat is not worth more than a person’s life.
If someone came up to you and said GIVE ME YOUR CAR OR ELSE I’LL KILL THIS PERSON, do you just drive away knowing you’re at least safe???
Seriously, you cannot fucking convince me that a god damn boat is more important than someone’s life.
That just shows how fucking selfish Hook is.
"Hook felt TERRIBLE about his choice. Are you and I watching the same show???? He was anguished about his decision and wanted nothing more than to go back and fix his mistake. People screw up and Hook screwed up BIG TIME. He didn’t murder anyone. Emma isn’t in love with a murderer; she’s in love with a broken man who has made mistakes. It’s human." I’M SORRY, BUT… LOL IF ANY OF US MADE THAT KIND OF MISTAKE WE’D BE IN JAIL FOR BEING ACCESSORY TO MURDER— OR Y’KNOW. BEING IN JAIL FOR ACTUALLY BEING A MURDERER. Don’t fucking call it a human mistake. Throwing a tied up person off a boat into the fucking ocean is not a fucking human mistake. And if you knew someone was holding another person hostage, then killed that person before saving the hostage, thEN YES YOU’RE AN ACCESSORY TO MURDER IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE HOSTAGE. Dear fucking lord.
You’re right. Nobody should expect anything from anyone because when we have people /like you/ in the world, we should only fend for ourselves and not expect help from anyone because there are apparently less decent human beings to depend on. God forbid someone asking someone else for help especially when they have connections to the case itself.
Oh my fucking god you people will do anything to defend Hook.
- Murderers are put in jail for a reason.
- They don’t get to magically erase their crime history for feeling like a sad puppy.
I feel like throwing up from reading your response. I can’t believe anyone thinks the way you do. I’m so incredibly pissed off and upset that anyone fucking stands up for Hook after the shit he’s done. Hook is a selfish fucking pig, stop standing up for him.
My post was tagged ANTI-CS, please go away. Stop stalking.
Yes, a prince with money which means his fucking kingdom could afford sending a massive fleet of people to find their prince. Also, Hook is a pirate and unless I’m mistaken, the Jolly Roger has been his home for hundreds of years. Would you give up your home because some guy said he wouldn’t give you the whereabouts of a man he kidnapped was unless you did?
I think not.
Hook was selfish, yes. I never said he wasn’t. But giving up your home for a person you do not know at all is completely idiotic and I dare you to look me in the fucking eyes and say you would do it.
Hook DIDN’T KILL ERIC. AND YOU WOULD NOT GO TO JAIL FOR KILLING THE GUY WHO KNEW WHERE A HOSTAGE WAS. YOU’D GO TO JAIL FOR THE MURDER OF THE GUY. ERIC WAS A FUCKING HOSTAGE, AND HOOK DID NOT KILL HIM. I cannot stress this enough.
And yes, there are people /like me/ in the world. Just like there are people /like you/, ignorant about how the world works and expecting all people are kind and the world is full of sunshine and roses.
It’s not. The world is cruel. Not everyone gets their happy ending and strangers aren’t always going to help you when you need them to.
Hey, the next time you buy a house for a homeless man or actually take a moment to help a person you don’t know on a wild goose chase that ends with you frustrated and having to give up everything you hold dear, let me know.
Hook tried to help Ariel. He tried. Apparently he doesn’t get any credit for that. Or for apologizing for his selfish behavior. No, he has to give Ariel his fucking ship, his home for the past hundred or so years, the one thing he has left of his brother, the one chance he has to reach the woman he loves, in order to be seen as a good guy. Not like he’s done anything redeeming in the past season or anything.
Also, you’re justifying all of your hate by using real world applications to a character from a fictional universe. And a pirate. Pretty sure they don’t follow your rules.
And I’m sorry your post showed up in the cs tag I was searching through. Sometimes Tumblr’s search engine doesn’t understand that I’d rather not see posts like yours and shows them to me anyway.
I drew these on with a permanent marker and now my mom is mad